vitalityscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vitalityscape

Welcome Vitality is owner server:Vitalityscape.no-ip.biz port:43594

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy Money Guide

Go down 
+4
Mod Jason
P1nk Hat
leftone
pk 4 money
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pk 4 money
Owner
Owner
pk 4 money

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Ok this is a money guide by pk 4 money and here is step #1 first you need a bit of money to buy an axe at wc then woodcut small trees untill you get about 1m and enough wc to wield a d axe buy a d axe keep chopping the trees it goes faster it maybe not super fast but it is still how i make money thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
leftone
Owner
Owner
leftone

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:05 pm

Decent guide. could use a bit more description but i can understand so oh well =)
Back to top Go down
P1nk Hat

P1nk Hat

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:20 am

leftone wrote:
Decent guide. could use a bit more description but i can understand so oh well =)
I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
leftone
Owner
Owner
leftone

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Ok this is a money guide by pk 4 money and here is step #1 first you need a bit of money to buy an axe at wc then woodcut small trees untill you get about 1m and enough wc to wield a d axe buy a d axe keep chopping the trees it goes faster it maybe not super fast but it is still how i make money thanks Smile
Leftone wrote:
leftone wrote:

from pink (dont remem full name...)I agree.
_________________________________________________________________________________
There are some alternate but maybe a little quicker ways for money too:

Low levels just starting (3-about 70):
Kill Barbarian Women and occasionally Torag. The Barb. Women drop red phats (Semi-Rare), Guth Warspears, and sometimes a dragon weapon! They can drop D scim, D dag and D long.

Torag, however drops his barrows armor, which i expand on in the next bracket
_________________________________________________________________________________
Med-High levels (71-127)
You have THREE choices here...

1. Go to the barrows portal (Old man with the Blue phat) and kill the Barrows Brothers to gain the armor and weapons they drop. Bring some food because THEY CAN HIT BACK, AND SOMETIMES HIT ABOUT 15-20! IT ADDS UP OVER TIME. But after a full inventory (with 1 open space) go the the Shop Keeper that buys anything you have, and sell it to him. On lucky inventories, you can make an average of 2.5m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Go to THIEVE on the emotes tab and start thieving. a bit slower, but you dont have to run back and sell your stuff so often. If you get 100 thieving (Very difficult to achieve...) you can steal 100k every 3-5 SECONDS! Faster than WC and barrows...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Now if your a treasure hunter, get 2-3 friends and kill the Kalphite Queen labeled KQUEEN on your emotes tab. now, if you kill her you can get a number of items including:
(items marked with * are rare, and can be sold for a big profit)
Chompy Hats
Scarves
Wool Hats
Santa Hats(***)
Saradomin Armor(*)
Zamorak Armor(*)
Guthix Armor(*)
Bunny Ears(***)
Crystal Key(*****)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
The number of stars (or asterisks) represents how rare they are. none means pretty common, 1 means moderately rare, 2 means sorta rare, 3 means Rare, and 4+ means EXTREMELY RARE.

Thanks for reading my addition to the Money Making Guide =)
Back to top Go down
pk 4 money
Owner
Owner
pk 4 money

Number of posts : 4

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: thanks   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:45 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Mod Jason

Mod Jason

Number of posts : 8

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:39 am

san diego lol.... cooo.. cooo rep'n SD chula vista ownz?
Back to top Go down
robin ihood

robin ihood

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:37 am

Mod Jason wrote:
san diego lol.... cooo.. cooo rep'n SD chula vista ownz?
lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rate.ee
ClamsMan

ClamsMan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Yeah I agree Very Happy
I kill kalphites for mnoey, but i get a lag somewhat when i do so. bounce
Back to top Go down
termin8r0

termin8r0

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:53 pm

nice guide leftone Surprised
i really understand it , and doesnt sound so hard
keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
leftone
Owner
Owner
leftone

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:18 pm

Thx ^^ I might make a guide for other skills soon =) (Smithing Jad/KQ guide [even though thats quite simple...] and newbie beginners guide =) )

~Jess
Back to top Go down
0bby mauler

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:23 am

usually i sart thteiving till about 40 thieve (i'll have about 1.2m) and I buy d axe and start cuttin them down those BiTCHes a.k.a trees Smile flower and kill the gay flower Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easy Money Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Money Guide   Easy Money Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy Money Guide
Page 1 of 1